Monday, July 6, 2009

The Addiction

Do you have a facebook? Facebook has become one of the most popular social networks and has gained millions of fans. Who was the brilliant developer of facebook?
Well the free-access social networking website is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. founded by a man named Mark Zuckerberg and two students at Harward University.
In this site, users are able to join networks categorized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and develop relationships with other people. People are able to add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I admit I have an addiction to Facebook. Yes I am also aware that there are better things to do with my life and yes, I too hate most of the "apps" that have no rhyme or reason at all. I find that it's a tech-advanced way of communicating in today's society. It has its creative aspects in an orderly way, and scientifically, there isn't much to say about it other than if you are part of a science-based facebook group. However, I don't think Fb is going anywhere, and personally I'm pretty glad. I can't fight the urge.

    ReplyDelete